DIUBDC is a very well known central club of Daffodil International University. It was founded in 17th march 2016 by a group of student of DIU. The first and main motive of this club is to help human beings by providing blood. Most of the time, the students of our university face so many problems to collect blood in an emergency. That is why we made a platform where they can knock for blood in emergency time.
1. To provide the safe blood in emergency moment.
2. To make blood donation 100% voluntary & free of cost.
3. To create awareness about blood donation.
4. To motivate and train the next generation youth leaders to ensure sustainability of the mission of Voluntary Blood Donation.
5. To represent our university by this noble work.
1. Want to become number one blood donors club of Bangladesh by serving the whole country.
2. Want to create a Blood Bank in our University which will provide quality service to blood donors.
Managing blood for emergency support to provide blood within the university and beyond
Expanding helping hand on crisis moment to serve humanity
Be Pioneer to help mankind
Managing blood, in very effective and fast ways intra communication channel